Saturday 20 December 2014

I am delighted to report that over the last week, my blog has been seen a massive increase in page hits from people in Vanuatu. 

With that in mind, I would like to extend the opportunity for people who would like to volunteer to translate posts into better Bislama than I can!  I cannot pay you but those who want to take up the challenge, I will put your name on the translated page as credit.  If you would like to join the team, use the contact form on the blog at sowvanuatu.blogspot.com

God bless you all

Daniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Personal attacks are not permitted. If you would not say your comment directly to the person, do not write it! The Word of God (Bible) can be used for exhortation, reproving, and rebuking (unsound doctrine) (2 Tim 4:2) so when challenging a viewpoint be sure to support your reproof or rebuke with scripture.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.