Sunday 13 October 2013

How true is this cartoon!  If you believe that you never hear Jesus talking to you then perhaps you are simply not listening.  That is usually my problem.  It wasn't until in a time of serious prayer that the Holy Spirit interrupted me by shouting, "Would you stop talking and listen! "  That changed my relationship with Him.

Now I try my best to listen more than talk.  It works!  Not only that but whenever I am giving a message anywhere, because I know the Master's voice, He can interrupt me at any time. Sometimes to point out a problem, or person, or even telling me to, "Stop!"

Unless you learn to listen to Him, you may never reach a point of knowing the Shepherd's voice.

Cartoon used with permission.  Check out Mike Waters' website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Personal attacks are not permitted. If you would not say your comment directly to the person, do not write it! The Word of God (Bible) can be used for exhortation, reproving, and rebuking (unsound doctrine) (2 Tim 4:2) so when challenging a viewpoint be sure to support your reproof or rebuke with scripture.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.